Customize any modern battery of your classic car with this Delco Energizer Battery R59 (1969-74) Sticker kit. As a result, it’s a nice alternative to battery topper cover if your battery is not compatible, for example.
In other word, with this Delco Energizer Battery R59 (1969-74) Sticker kit, you can turn your modern battery into the famous vintage battery “Delco R59 Battery” which was used in 1969-1974.
In addition, the kit consists of 11 pieces :
• 6 round stickers to place on the top of the battery
• 1 sticker for the front of the battery “E5000-R59”
• 1 sticker for the top of the battery with Delco Energizer
• 1 battery sticker for the warranty (version R59)
• 1 warranty certificate like the original for the glove box (collector paper)
• 1 label tag to insert at the “+” of the battery
Great for American Motors, Buick, Cadillac, Camaro, Chevelle, Chevrolet, General Motors, Corvair, Corvette, Firebird, Camaro, Monte Carlo, OldsMobile, Pontiac, …
Would you like the Delco kit with the plastic caps to have an even more realistic look? Click here
In conclusion, the kit work on any battery. Ideal battery for this kit is a battery with a flat top, and it is not necessary to do maintenance, for instance. Do not hesitate to buy your original AC/DELCO battery to preserve the authenticity of your car on the official AC/Delco store: https://www.acdelco.com/auto-parts/car-batteries.html