Customize any modern battery of your classic car with this Autolite Battery Group 22 SV-22FC (1968-71) Glue Caps kit. As a result, it’s a nice alternative to battery topper cover if your battery is not compatible, for example.
In other word, with this Autolite Battery Group 22 SV-22FC (1968-71) Glue Caps kit, you can turn your modern battery into the famous vintage battery “Autolite Group 22 Battery” which was used in 1968-1971 in Ford cars and other models.
In addition, the kit consists of 12 pieces :
• 6 caps in ABS plastic with 3M double sided sticker
• 1 large sticker for the front of the battery
• 1 sticker for the top of the battery (Autolite sta-ful)
• 1 sticker with yellow text and positive/negative arrow
• 1 sticker for the maintenance of the battery
• 1 label in paper “Autolite Sta-Ful Batteries” to attach to the battery (reference DF-784)
• 1 label tag to insert at the “+” of the battery
Great for Mustang, Mercury Cougar, Eleanor, Falcon, willys…
Would you like the Autolite Sticker kit? Click here
In conclusion, the kit work on any battery. Ideal battery for this kit is a GROUP22 with a flat top, and it is not necessary to do maintenance, for instance. Do not hesitate to buy your original Autolite/Ford/Motorcraft battery to preserve the authenticity of your car on the official Ford store: https://parts.ford.com/en.html