Customize any modern battery of your classic car with this Autolite Battery Group 22 SV-22FC (1968-71) Push in Caps kit. Perfect to replace your modern caps with these vintage classic caps.
In other word, with this Autolite Battery Group 22 SV-22FC (1968-71) Push in Caps kit, you can turn your modern battery into the famous vintage battery “Autolite Group 22 Battery” which was used in 1968-1971 in Ford cars and other models.
In addition, the kit consists of 12 pieces :
• 6 push in caps in ABS plastic. Perfect for battery hole (not screw) of 3/4″ / 19mm. It is possible to lightly sand it if the hole is smaller. If it is larger, we can provide you with adapter rings. Contact us
• 1 large sticker for the front of the battery
• 1 sticker for the top of the battery (Autolite sta-ful)
• 1 sticker with yellow text and positive/negative arrow
• 1 sticker for the maintenance of the battery
• 1 label in paper “Autolite Sta-Ful Batteries” to attach to the battery (reference DF-784)
• 1 label tag to insert at the “+” of the battery
Great for Mustang, Mercury Cougar, Eleanor, Falcon, willys…
Would you like the Autolite Sticker kit? Click here
In conclusion, the kit work on battery with 3/4″ hole. Do not hesitate to buy your original Autolite/Ford/Motorcraft battery to preserve the authenticity of your car on the official Ford store: https://parts.ford.com/en.html